Cash Deposits and Easy Withdrawals Are Must-Haves for Your Business Checking Account
Easily accessing cash, whenever and wherever you need it, can be crucial to managing small business finances. No matter how you prefer to manage your funds—cash, checks, or digitally—it’s immensely helpful to work with a financial institution that can accommodate the way you do business.
Digital banks shouldn’t change the way you do business
Getting paid in cash is a normal part of business operations, but unfortunately, not all business checking accounts are created equal. Oftentimes, digital banking solutions don’t support traditional cash deposits. Many traditional banks offer little to no means to deposit checks digitally and banking hours limit your window when you can deposit cash. The reality is modern day small business owners need more flexibility.
How to find a business checking account that works online and on-the-go
Finding a business checking account that grants you the flexibility to deposit or withdraw your funds traditionally or digitally can make or break your daily operations. Kabbage Checking™* makes it easy to manage your funds anywhere, anytime. Check out a few of the things you can do with your funds using a Kabbage Checking account:
- Deposit cash directly into your account at nearly 90,000 participating retail locations. Simply present your cash and Kabbage debit card at any register.¹
- Access a network of 19,000 free ATMs throughout the U.S.
- Deposit checks digitally by taking a photo with our mobile app.
- Prefer paper? We’ve got that too—order customized checks for your business.²
*The Kabbage Checking Account is provided by Green Dot Bank
A Kabbage Checking account could be a great way to help your business stay flexible. Kabbage offers online business checking accounts designed for small businesses. Learn how Kabbage Checking™ can support your business.
- Retailer fees and limits apply. See the Fee Table in the FAQs
- Fees apply. See the Fee Table in the FAQs.
The material made available for you on this website, Kabbage.com, owned by American Express National Bank, is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide legal, tax or financial advice. If you have questions, please consult your own professional legal, tax and financial advisors.